Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Window Crayons

 
Window Crayon Fun
 
 
Ok let me just say we love arts and crafts. I have two cabinets full of all of our art supplies. But when I busted these babies out my boys were so excited they were jumping up and down. I let them go to town on our slider in the kitchen. These are by far their favorite arts and crafts time activity. It also keeps their attention the longest which is great for me so I can get some cooking done and still keep an eye out to made sure the artwork stays on the windows. The best part, it washes right off. Just be careful when your wiping it off. I sprayed the whole window with all purpose cleaner and wiped it down a little too fast because splashes of color flung onto my curtains and floor. But luckily it washed out of my curtains and came right off the floor.
 
 
The end result:
 

No comments:

Post a Comment