Friday, March 22, 2013

Fun at the Air Zoo

I hope everyone is having a happy Friday! Good news...I have a little girl starting soon yay! Right now I am completely outnumbered by boys. My husband, our dog, my son Ayden, and my three current daycare kids are all BOYS. So needless to say I cannot wait for my little girl to start. More good news I have officially filled all my open spots for daycare.  :) 

Anyways, somehow I have Friday's off since all my daycare kids are off on Fridays. So I decided to dedicate Fridays to Ayden and Mommy days since the rest of the week we have a house full of children. Today we went to one of our favorite spots in the area, the Air Zoo. If you live in the Kalamazoo area this is one spot you absolutely must check out. They have something for everyone. Our favorite part is the rides in the kids section. Even my husband loves it because of all the planes and historical exhibits. Oh and the airplane simulator which I refuse to ride with him because he just spins it upside down for the entire three minutes. Best part? Its so cheap! Admission is only $8 and kids 4 and under are FREE. I finally wised up and bought a membership for the year, only $35! So now we can go as much as we want and we don't have to pay a dime. Here is their website if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment