Sunday, October 27, 2013

Heathy Halloween Treats


Ok everyone, let me just tell you I LOVE to bake. It's an obsession really. So needless to say whenever a holiday comes around I itching to make breads, cake, cookies, muffins, all kinds of yummy but not so healthy treats. So this year my goal is to get creative with some keyword HEALTHY treats to share with my kiddos this year.


Banana Ghosts and Orange Pumpkins 

I just love these Banana Ghosts and Orange Pumpkins and I think my kiddos will do. The best part, they get a serving of fruit!




Ingredients


Bananas
Chocolate Chips (regular and mini)
Oranges or Clementines
Celery









Apple Bites

Again I love the ingredients for these as opposed to candy, cookies, etc. 




Ingredients 

Apples
Almond Slices 

If you are not serving right away you can baste the apple slices with orange or lemon juice to keep them from browning. 













Pumpkin Veggie Tray

The one veggie my kids will eat without hesitation is carrots so I'm sure they will love this pumpkin shaped veggie tray!



Ingredients 
1 Large baby of baby carrots
1 Cucumber
1 Head of broccoli
Your favorite Veggie Dip
Small dipping containers

No comments:

Post a Comment