Well hello there! Welcome to Peanut Butter and Pickles. If your wondering about where on earth I came up with this name it is what I craved when I was pregnant with my now four year old son, Ayden. I know gross right? Now a little bit about me :) I have just left my job in finance to venture in the world of being a stay at home mom AND a daycare provider. As of right now I have my son, another four year old, a 12 month old, and a 10 month old. Oh and my German Short haired Pointer who is one and a half, and of coarse like my other child. My name is Nichole and I welcome you to follow me through this journey!!
- My name is Nichole, not Nicole. My mother said she wanted my name to be "different"
- I am six foot tall but told everyone I was 5'11 and 3/4 for years (that quarter inch really mattered!)
- I want two more children of my own
- My husband is a gun carrying, hunting, fishing, maintenance man.
- I am addicted to Pintrest...no really I think I may need Pintrest Rehab
- I LOVE the summer time. Winters in Michigan are to cold!
- I love to bake and hate to clean up the mess
- I am just like the "extreme" couponers every other week. I would do it more often but it is very time consuming
- As a child you could not get me out of the lake in the summer, now I am afraid of lake water and I have no idea why or what changed
- I am 23 and my husband is 32
- I love Sangria
- I have been married for 5 months
- I will ride any water slide there is but refuse to ride any roller coasters